Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Delicious Coffees for Eighties Girls!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I love shopping at The Fresh Market.  I especially enjoy their coffee department.  Check out the names of the dessert coffees: they make me smile!

"It's Raining Cinna-men",
"Wake Me Up Before You Cocoa", and
"Karma Caramel Chameleon."



These coffees are delicious, and I do not mind having Boy George or George Michael singing in my head all day long (well maybe a little).  My favorite is "Wake Me Up Before You Cocoa." The only one I have not tried is "White Chocolate Raspberry Beret" because I do not care for white chocolate.  Which one would you like to try?

It's time for my daily caffeine fix before I begin painting.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

Post a Comment

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram