Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Fun Christmas Gift Wrap

Monday, November 15, 2010

Guess what I did over the weekend?



I wrapped Christmas presents!  Since I am hosting my family for both Thanksgiving and Christmas, I decided to get a handle on things early.  I am almost finished with my shopping, and I have a great start on my wrapping.

I asked my daughters to help by running to the store and buying some pretty wrapping paper. Most of the paper is from Paper Affair in Mountain Brook.  I think they did an excellent job.  It is nice having a teenager who can drive and help out with errands.





What did you do this weekend?  More about my holiday preparations later on in the week.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

Post a Comment

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram