Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Art Now Showing @ the Red Dot Gallery

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Here are some pictures of art currently showing at Red Dot. I want to apologize up front for the poor quality of the pictures.  It is the photographer's fault.  I will try to do better next time. Enjoy!

Erin Hardin:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love "The Adventures of Little Hippo."  He is too, too cute!

Jeanne Alexander:

Photobucket

Ellen Moore:

Photobucket

Laura Kimes:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Notice that these are "The Pessimistic Martini" and "The Optimistic Martini."  Did you read the words on the glass bases?

My art teacher, Dori DeCamillis:

Photobucket

It looks as if the Mad Hatter has been busy again!

You can see more pictures from the art show here and here.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

1 comment

  1. It must have been a wonderful show. I especially love both those apple paintings.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram