Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Nifty Gifts for Teachers

Monday, December 13, 2010

I found some fun teachers' gifts this year that will not break the bank.  I try to buy the adults in our life consumable gifts (for the most part), or gifts that will not simply end-up in a landfill. Here are the gifts I found for this Christmas:

I love Mistral's soaps.  I think they smell so wonderful, and they even have special soaps for the holiday season.


Photobucket

Photobucket

And the best thing is they are already wrapped in gorgeous wrapping paper!  I will simply put them in clear cellophane bags and tie with raffia.

I also found these adorable paper clips from Anthropologie.  I would never buy these for myself, probably, but I would have loved receiving them as a gift from a student.

Photobucket


Aren't they fun!  The are made out of crocheted circles, felt, sequins and beads.

For the male teachers, I found some fun snacks because let's face it: men love food!  I found some delicious chocolate and peppermint covered sandwich cookies, handmade marshmallows, and hot chocolate mix.  What a fun Christmastime snack!

Photobucket

All of the gifts are ten dollars and less.  All three of the snacks are less than fifteen dollars. I also want to share with you an adorable idea for teacher gifts over at Bonnie's blog.  Go check it out (I don't want to tell you what it is; I want you to be surprised).   What are you giving the special teachers in your life this year for Christmas?

Until next time...

Christmas blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. Hi Ricki,
    I'm NOW a FOLLOWER!!! You have picked out WONDERFUL gifts, it makes me want to be a teacher! I remember my Poor Mom trying to figure out what to give our teachers "WAY BACK WHEN", our dilemma was Catholic School Nuns! hehe, and that was the days when they wore their traditional Black&Whites! Hmmm, these pretty soaps would have been PERFECT!
    Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ricki~ I love the soaps idea! I actually have some pretty paper wrapped soaps that would be just perfect for those special teachers! Thanks for the inspiration! I also wanted to say thank you so very much for your incredibly sweet comment on my post about my grandmother. Your words mean so much. Enjoy that special lady in your life- it sounds like we have much in common in relationships with our grandmothers. They truly are such treasures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI RICKY YOUR GIFTS FOR THE TEACHERS ARE LOVELY IS SO NICE OF YOU TO THINK OF THE TEACHERS YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HEART I AM OUR FALOWER NOW...I LOVE THE BED BY THE WINDOW...BLESSINGS

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram