My Happy List is short but sweet this week. My family went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and to visit my in-laws. They live on St. Charles Avenue right on the parade route!
My doctor would not let me go because I have had a little complication, and I am going in for a little procedure on Monday morning. It is no big deal, I just did not need to go to New Orleans.
I should be sad, but truly, I have a lot to be thankful for.
My Happy List
1. We have a new neighbor, and he has been entertaining.
He is a Cooper's Hawk.
2. I happily broke my Starbucks embargo. And it's all Mamarazzi's fault.
*giggles* I won this adorable coffee cup sleeve from one of Mamarazzi's Taking Back Monday etsy giveaways. The shop's name is Cream No Sugar. Thanks, Sue and Mamarazzi!
3. I checked out an interesting book from the library. It is Dracula's story told from Mina's point of view, and I am thinking that Mina is not at all the way Bram Stoker portrayed her as a Victorian innocent.
4. I bought a magazine to peruse this weekend. *squee*
5. My Westie, Bonnie, makes me happy, even when she is being naughty like she is right now. Get off my bed!
So let's see....Starbucks plus good reads plus quiet house equals bliss! Sounds like a perfect plan. We are expecting up to three inches of rain here in Central Alabama!
I already miss my family, but it is good to get some rest.
How are you spending your weekend?
Please link-up to Mamarazzi's Linky Party with me today and share your happy list!
Until next time...