Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun Etsy Stuff for Your Kitchen

I was recently indulging my etsy habit when I stumbled across a neat store called Cosy Kitchen Decor. I found the neatest coffee press cozy which I truly needed.  Sometimes my single-serving press does not make enough coffee for me, yet when I make coffee in my larger press, it cools down way too quickly.

Photobucket

Isn't it cute!!!!

The Fresh Market has a great new dessert coffee out for summer.  It is called Put De Almond in the Coconut.  It is delish!!!  :D

Photobucket

I sometimes like to start off my day with dessert coffee and cereal, especially if I have been up for a little while before having breakfast.

What do you like to drink in the morning?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

8 comments:

  1. It is like clothes for your press.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm fairly spoiled when it comes to coffee, because each morning my Husband makes it, and he makes the best pot of coffee around. I can't do flavored coffee in the mornings, I need my simple Folgers. We use Mocha Mix for our creamer and it's the perfect taste, mellow, yet eye opening. I sip my coffee while I check my blog and emails. And reply to wonderful posts like this. After a bit, I have some breakfast, a little yogurt and fruit,I love scones too, things like that. The coffee cozy is adorable, and so is your kitchen/dining area from what I see Ricki, thanks for sharing, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea! I have a two cup French Press, but I hate when it gets cold if I'm having a lazy morning. I love it! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog, I do believe I smell the coffee. I would like to think I had a favorite. But as long as it is hot with a dash of cream and stevia I am a happy person.
    Blessings, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coffee press cozy is so pretty and I love that it matches your coffee of choice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness that cozy is darling. i am not a coffee drinker myself but i love love love the smell of it! i put coffee on when we have guests that drink it and i love waking up to the house filled with the aroma...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cozy! I just started with decade. Reg was giving me flutters! I don't like the taste of it, so I have really cut down!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all of your comments :D