Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Fun Etsy Stuff for Your Kitchen

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I was recently indulging my etsy habit when I stumbled across a neat store called Cosy Kitchen Decor. I found the neatest coffee press cozy which I truly needed.  Sometimes my single-serving press does not make enough coffee for me, yet when I make coffee in my larger press, it cools down way too quickly.

Photobucket

Isn't it cute!!!!

The Fresh Market has a great new dessert coffee out for summer.  It is called Put De Almond in the Coconut.  It is delish!!!  :D

Photobucket

I sometimes like to start off my day with dessert coffee and cereal, especially if I have been up for a little while before having breakfast.

What do you like to drink in the morning?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

8 comments

  1. Well, I'm fairly spoiled when it comes to coffee, because each morning my Husband makes it, and he makes the best pot of coffee around. I can't do flavored coffee in the mornings, I need my simple Folgers. We use Mocha Mix for our creamer and it's the perfect taste, mellow, yet eye opening. I sip my coffee while I check my blog and emails. And reply to wonderful posts like this. After a bit, I have some breakfast, a little yogurt and fruit,I love scones too, things like that. The coffee cozy is adorable, and so is your kitchen/dining area from what I see Ricki, thanks for sharing, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea! I have a two cup French Press, but I hate when it gets cold if I'm having a lazy morning. I love it! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog, I do believe I smell the coffee. I would like to think I had a favorite. But as long as it is hot with a dash of cream and stevia I am a happy person.
    Blessings, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coffee press cozy is so pretty and I love that it matches your coffee of choice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness that cozy is darling. i am not a coffee drinker myself but i love love love the smell of it! i put coffee on when we have guests that drink it and i love waking up to the house filled with the aroma...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cozy! I just started with decade. Reg was giving me flutters! I don't like the taste of it, so I have really cut down!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram