Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Gardening Pillows

Friday, May 13, 2011

Photobucket



Some of you wanted more information on the pillows in this picture of Bonnie:

Photobucket


I bought them several years ago from a gardening store in Homewood, Alabama called Sweet Peas. The pillows are hand painted, and I am sure some of you could probably make them.  I could paint the pictures, but I cannot sew.


Photobucket


Photobucket


The silk pillow in the back is by MacKenzie-Childs.


Photobucket

I like to bring these pillows out in early spring because they are a reminder that gardening is right around the corner!

Linking to Courtney's Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

11 comments

  1. They are all beautiful! I can sew...we should get together! heehee! And welcome back to blogland! I missed you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower...I adore your blog and all of your beautiful MC goodies!!! I look forward to every post! I have been taking an extended break from my blog but plan on returning soon...don't give up on me;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pillows and a fun puppy too. I can paint and sew, but one has to draw the line somewhere. My sewing machine lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pillows! I have never seen anything like them and I am shocked they are not a set.
    I think they are meant for each other.
    Soul mates in the pillow world or something!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ricki...

    Ohhh...sooo pretty! And...they are just the right colors for my home! Hehe! They really are gorgeous, my friend and they look beautiful on that pretty chair! Bonnie sure is a cutie too! Thanks for sharing with us!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ricki, these are amazing pillows. They are wonderful! I'd be tempted to keep them out all year. ;-) I couldn't paint or sew these, but I sure would purchase some if I had the opportunity. ;-) Guess I need to check out Sweet Peas. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ricki! I love the floral prints. It's so homey and refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ricki~ What darling pillows! I love their sweet colors and patterns! Your wee little charmer steals the show~ Bonnie is adorable! Sharing these pretties on Facebook~ Thanks for sharing at my party! Hugs, Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pillows Ricki! The shape of that one in the last picture is so unusual. I love the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram