Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

I am taking a break this week....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

.....from blogging.

Photobucket

Shanley Belle's Freshman Orientation is today, and her graduation is on Friday.  We are expecting out of town guests to arrive on Thursday, so it promises to be a very busy week.

I will participate in our What We're Reading Linky Party on Friday with my Literary Friday Post. Bonnie is hosting again this month.  Thanks, Bonnie!




What We're Reading


I look forward to getting caught-up with all of you next week.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

18 comments

  1. Enjoy your busy week and try to relax a little too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your week & we'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Shanley! Where will she be going in the fall? Take care and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in your busy week! :) We will be waiting for your blog post and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fabulous time!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great week! Congrats to Shanley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy this week, it will be so much fun. Where is Shanley going to school? Look forward to hearing all the details next week. You have a lot to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a well deserved break Ricki!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great week! A little vacation every now and then (from blogland) is a GOOD thing! We will be happy when you return!
    Love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to your daughter, what an exciting time for a young woman this is!
    Enjoy the break and your guests, hope you come back refreshed and revitalised.
    Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun and congratulations to your daughter.

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful week Ricki Jill and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram