Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

My Happy List #14

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I am joining Mamarazzi @ Dandelion Wishes for My Happy List, the happiest linky party in Blogland!



Photobucket


This week's happy list is short and sweet, with a school and summer school related theme ;P

1.   School.  Is.  OUT!!!!!  *squee*  A summertime full of fun with my family makes me very happy!


Check this out:

Photobucket

Do your stairs ever look like this?  Mine do.  Often.  During the school year....but no more. The mess of book bags, backpacks, lunch bags, books, etc. are gone!  You can see our stairs now!!!  Mama is happeh!


2.   I have "met" some incredibly generous friends through my blog.  Bloggy Friends who share make me very happy!  Look at what Maggie sent me:

Photobucket


This is the only thing relating to summer school allowed around here, LOL.  Maggie wrote a book review about Summer School here and it sounded so good, I wanted to read it. She sent it to me with this sweet card. Maggie is the best, and I cannot wait to read it next week. Please visit Maggie at her amazing blog, Normandy Life.  Hers is one of my favorites because Maggie really knows how to live and enjoy life!  She should be a life coach :D.

What is making you happy today?  Visit Mamarazzi and share your happy with us!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

14 comments

  1. I have added that title to my wishlist as well thanks to Maggie's recommendation. I agree a lovely blog and person.
    Thanks for your lovely comment about the peonies.
    I am taking a break so may not be around for ten days or so, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ricki, I hope you have a wonderful summer with your family! I truly appreciate all your visits and sweet notes you leave for me.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we are not done here until mid June. Wahhh! I am so ready for just nothing planned every single day and my car out of the driveway ten times in a day. Can't wait for mornings out to get breakfast with my besties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sono felice per te e ti auguro un buon fine settimana,baci,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I LOVE the happy list!! I keep meaning to, but it is SOOOO hectic right now. Band concert last Thursday, getting the landscaping started, large son has exams in a week, still unpacking, UGH!!!!! So, maybe soon, I will actually HAVE a happy list!! lol

    Blogger stole my followers too. And here we were thinking this plague was over!!!

    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  6. School is not out till the end of June! So i still have that back pack and lunch box to deal with lol !
    I love the tile on your floor!

    Looks like a good book! The one you read on your last post sounds pretty deep but if it made you that sick i will have to pass! I can never get horrors out of my head when i read them or watch them!
    Happy Memorial Day weekend my American friend!!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ricki,
    Yeah for summer!! I hope it arrives soon, haha:-)
    How sweet to recieve a book from a friend:-) I am lovin the garden card, it reminds me I always want to make lady scarecrows and always forget, maybe this year:-))
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, happy day! I know all of the kids are happy to be on vacation! I'm happy to be home in a cool house with hubby! I'm reading a good book so I think I'll take a break from sewing and read! Happy weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while but our house used to look similar to this except the school bags started right behind the front door with shoes thrown amongst them, lol...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i know what you are talking about when it comes to kids and school "droppings" mine is my laundry room, right off the garage...we call it the dump zone and it makes me cuhrazeeee!

    YAY for Summer!! I much rather love the beach towels littering the laundry room!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I'd totally trip on those stairs! ;)

    Yay for summer reading, and surprise bloggy gifts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to toss my kids' backpacks in the closet for the summer! Their last day is June 7th.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ricki,I thought i was the only person who has stairs are filled with backpacks, books, sports items. I am happy to see i am not alone.:0) We still have 6 days of school left.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Add some balls of dog hair and that's how my stairs look!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram