Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Great Finds for Your Deck or Patio

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mr. Art @ Home found a great find at Tuesday Morning.  He brought home this lovely patio tablecloth with a hole in it for the umbrella.  I have seen them before with velcro, but this one has a zipper and I like it better.

Photobucket

I found this two-piece umbrella vase on Amazon.  It was not expensive at all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so excited because I thought that {finally} we would be able to enjoy our deck, but foiled again!  It is coming a severe thunderstorm again, so I am bringing everything back inside.  I did not even have time to completely set my table!

Photobucket

Photobucket


*sadface*  Look at all this rain!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have you found some great stuff for your deck?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

11 comments

  1. I love the pretty colors in the tablecloth and your cushions! We have a balcony here at our condo so I am going to buy a pretty plant...or two for the baker's rack today. We put the hummingbird feeder out this morning and I need some flowers! Hope it stops raining for the holiday weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You sure are having the rains. Hope there is better weather coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che bello il tuo tavolo.Invita al relax!Baci,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  4. A man who shops for tablecloths for you, lucky girl. Love all the colors. Crazy all the rain you have been getting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you have been having such terrible weather...to not even finish setting your table! :-[

    I do love the umbrella, Amazon has some incredible deals. Love it and the pretty tablecloth. I also like the size of your deck...lucky you! Hopefully the rain will stop and you can enjoy it!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. its got to stop raining sometime and then you can enjoy that lovely deck,, thats such beautiful spot,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you hate when that happens? It's been somewhere between threatening rain & sunshine here today & I wish it would just decide what it wants to do & be done with it!

    Your tablecloth is so pretty & summery...perfect sherbet colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your deck! So green, comfy and private.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I do find great things for our deck, however,the storms this year have been so bad, it is hard to keep things out, just like you guys. Love all your colors though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have everything looking so nice, Ricki. I love that your hubby found the tablecloth for you! How sweet of him. I am not enjoying all the rain either but it has made for much more comfortable temperatures. Hope you are having a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks just great!! I have not seen a flower pot like this, where have I been!? Love the colors and pattern on your cushions!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram