Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

More Fun Art Studio Stuff!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shelley and I are making progress on our art studio.  Here are a couple of recent purchases that I want to share with you.

This adorable pencil case holds Shelley's colored pencils.  Marissa made it, and Shelley loves the buttons on it.  I have been a follower of Marissa's for quite awhile, and I would love for you to visit her adorably artistic blog, Hazel and Honeysuckle.  Please stop by Rissa's blog for some amazing crafty inspiration and tutorials!  The link to Rissa's Made It shop is here.


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is a fun brush roll for some of my better paint brushes.  I bought it at an etsy store called Meet Me in the Garden.  I first read about these cute rolls from Linda @ Two Succulent Sisters.  Linda's sister Carol (the other succulent sister) makes them.  The link for the post about these adorable organizers is here.


Photobucket


Photobucket

What is your favorite tip for organizing art supplies?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

12 comments

  1. I tuoi astucci sono deliziosi!Un caro saluto a te Ricki,ciao,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute fabrics!
    I love pouches but these days I have to have everything in clear jars...otherwise I forget where it is, lol
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE ARE TERRIFIC POUCHES.....I JUST LOVE ORGANIZATION!
    and yes, I did have to yell that out loud!

    the added buttons in the flower centers are adorable!

    I have everything out in pretty cups and containers in the studio. It only gets packed away in pouches and pencil cases if I'm going out into the field or to a cafe to do some sketching. Besides, seeing all of the yummy supplies ready for your finger tips....it's just so inspirational!

    thanks for visiting with me...I'm going to pop on over to your sighted blogs now.

    ciao bella


    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute storage pieces!!!!

    I use plastic boxes that are meant to be for fishing tackle.

    xxoo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you can store everything in these pretties and then display them in a basket or something. No good ideas here. My oldest, the artist just has brushes, paints, inks all over in her room. Scary cause you know the youngest is going to get into them one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely creations. Thanks for sharing. Happy World Oceans Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pouches. I use clear jars and baskets arts and crafts supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful ways to store ones supplies,, I bought a beautiful pottery jug from a local potter thats houses my brushes and my water color pencils are kept in a pencil roll quite like the brush roll you have,, thanks for suggesting the new blogs to read,, its always fun to find new people,, lovely post,

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are those! The studio is sure to be fabulous. Now, if only I had one too. Boo-hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the paint brush roll. The best organization I did was installing a slat wall in my craft room. I have many different baskets of all different sizes to store all of my supplies

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love organizational items, but when they're that pretty, I love them even more. The fabrics are fabulous on both.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a lot of canning glass jars. Those are my first go to for organizing.
    But, I am a crazy organizer!! I have drawers, shelves, totes, bins, you name it!! Then, sometimes I am just too organized, and I can't find stuff!!!
    All of those cases are gorgeous! And such fun fabrics!!
    Can't wait to see this studio!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram