Saturday is My Happy List Day!!!
Today's list is a little random.
My Happy List
1. Shanley Belle has grown up with Harry Potter. I have taken Shanley and her friends to many midnight book releases and movie premiers. Thursday night, we went to the final installment of the movie series less than a month before Shanley and her friends go away to college. Shanley has the sweetest friends, and her good judgment in friends makes me happy!
Shanley, Caitlin, and Roxie
2. Lake Martin makes me happy.
Shelley knee boarding
Although the girls probably won't be enjoying water sports on the lake this weekend due to thunderstorms, we can still have fun because....
3. We went to the library this week. Trips to the library always make me happy!
I can drink some hot tea and read some good books and relax this weekend!
4. My sweet friend Corrine gave me all kinds of goodies for our art studio. She is so thoughtful! Here are just a few of the fun things she gave Shelley and me.
Encouraging friends make me very happy!
5. I was playing around on Photobucket and there is this Blue Moon function on there. I think it is a beer or something, but the photo effect is pretty. I do not condone the use of this beer (I have never tried it) or any other alcohol. They are sponsoring this effect, I think. Learning new things makes me happy! Here is a photo using the effect:
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 made me very, very happy. It was strictly written for the fans of the books. I loved that nothing was explained, and the word horcrux was never mentioned. Thank-you. The last installment was:
Please join Mamarazzi, and share your happy!
Until next time...
Shanley Belle wake skating