I hope everyone has had a great week this week. If it hasn't been great, I at least hope you can find a few things that made you happy!
My Happy List
1. Debbiedoo's Copy Cat Magazine Challenge Party makes me very happy. Click on the link if you missed it. This is my entry for her latest party:
2. My house is so clean. I cleaned it to within an inch of its life on Thursday. I hope the teenagers don't destroy it this weekend, LOL! A clean house makes me very happy!
3. I am loving this little pumpkin spice pumpkin I bought at Pier 1. Our kitchen smells like heaven! The smell of pumpkin spice makes me very happy!
4. I am so excited that I have a couple of activities planned with friends next week. We have been so busy with back to school activities and getting into a routing, I have not had time for fun. Spending time with my friends makes me very happy!
5. I have been given two very good book recommendations lately. Natalie recommended The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley and Linda recommended The French Gardner by Santa Montefiore. You can read Linda's post about The French Gardner here. I need to read a couple of good books. So far, 2011 has not been as good of a year for books as 2010. Thanks, ladies, for your recommendations! Great books recommended by friends make me so, so happy!
What made you happy this week? Join Mamarazzi and share your happy!
Don't forget that Bonnie is hosting our What We're Reading Party this Tuesday, September 20th. Share your book love with us, pretty please!
Until next time...