Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Guest Post by: Bonnie

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photobucket


My family is driving me crazy, and all I want to do on this rainy day is nap.

First, my mom cooked a delicious pot roast last night for the "Big Game."  Of course she shared it with me because I am such a good little pup.  :D  I love carrots, potatoes, roast, and gravy!

Then after the "Big Game," we all went out shopping for National Championship t-shirts.  I did not get one, but I went along for the ride.  At midnight....

Shelley had to get up for school at 6 AM.  Then my mom fixed Shelley and me a delicious breakfast. 

Now that my tummy is full and it is raining, I keep hearing this song over and over again.

Let me play it for you:





I think my mom keeps playing it because she is sad that my sister Shanley Belle has gone back to campus today.  I am sad, full, and sleepy.

*sighs*

I wonder if Coco, Lucy, and Bentley are having some peace and quiet today....


Trying to rest in Alabama,
Bonnie


16 comments

  1. Oh, Bonnie! The things we humans ask of you, our pets. Please be patient with your mama. Try to get some rest before someone sees you and wants to give you some lovin'! :) You little cutie you!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you Bonnie! It really is a dogs life for you!!
    I hope you have a better day tomorrow!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bonnie,I do hope you feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO, Bonnie, what a hard life you lead. :)))
    I just wish it would rain here...but I don't HAVE to have rain to take a nap. I am on my way to my bed, right this minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie you are beautiful! Just how our westie lies on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Bonnie & to all your family, on a fantastic win! Hope you got your nap.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy Alabama won! Cute post RJ. Thanks for your visit today and your sweet comment!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is plentyof time to nap! Celebrations have a smaller window. Not even a roll tide sporty neck tie for you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your big win. I don't enjoy LSU so I was glad Alabama prevailed! How fun to go out and get tshirts after the game. Perfect way to end the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the win. That dog is just too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, Bonnie, I hope you got a good rest. At least you have a wonderful chef preparing great meals for you. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok-too cute. Not only does Bonnie match the couch, I am seriously upset that she didn't get her own t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i can tell you that Coco is a mess right now. her mama is soooo busy packing and she has been living the life of luxury at grandpa's house. Grandpa, Grandma and Mima have been spoiling her and her mama has been tooooo busy to rub her back like Mima, find her a sunny spot to sleep in like Grandma or fill her with treats like Grandpa!!

    sorry Bonnie...hope you get some rest soon, but really, i am jealous of the pot roast...my fave mama meal!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram