Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

My Happy List #40

Tuesday, January 24, 2012



Photobucket




My Happy List




1.     We are safe, and our home is intact.  (See yesterday's post here.)



2.     My children are thriving and working hard in school.  Shanley Belle made the Dean's list, and she has been invited to join the Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society.  Shelley was awarded the Striving for Excellence in Reading Award at her middle school's academic awards assembly last Friday.


Photobucket



3.     I have been using a new medium by Gamblin called Neo Megilp.  I really like the way it suspends the paint on the canvas.  I love Gamblin products, especially their paint colors.


Photobucket



I hope you are happy today!  Please join Mamarazzi @ Dandelion Wishes, and share your happy!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



15 comments

  1. Great list! Being safe is always the most important. Glad to hear your girls are doing so well in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great happy list. So glad that you all are safe and sound. I am so happy about the girls new! WOW, how exciting. I know you and the Mr. are very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy that you and your family are safe...what strange weather we are having. Hope the spring and summer is uneventful. Congratulations to your kids!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweet friend! I'm glad you are safe after the outbreak of bad storms! Enjoy your day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that everyone is safe! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ricki! Glad again to hear that you and your family are safe. Wishing you more happiness then :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad both the girls are doing so well. Glad to you guys escaped harm. The pictures on the news were so frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome that your girls are doing so well in school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Ricki Jill,
    Those are certainly great things to be happy and thankful for. So happy to hear that you and your family are all alright. Prayers for everyone affected. Sending you a great big hug.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your happy list is awesome! Glad your children are doing so well, and that you are all safe!
    I was going to write to you to tell you that after our discussion on how what is happening isn't on the news all over the country, it was on my news last night!! Finally!! I hope it helps your state in some way!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you're safe too!

    That paint stuff is weird looking, but a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list. Congratulations to your girls.
    xo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are safe. Congrats to such accomplished girls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at your girls- pretty AND smart! I wish I had known more like them when I was in school. And I'm so glad that y'all are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am soooo HAPPY and very grateful that you and your family and property are all safe and sound.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram