Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

We Want to Know Wednesday #14

Wednesday, January 11, 2012


Photobucket




This week's questions are from Crazymama, and I like their randomness!  :D


{1} What is your most commonly used word or phrase when you are frustrated?


"Shootfiddles!" and "Crapola!" are the two most common.

"This is not a democracy.  I am a benevolent dictator, and you must do as I say!"


{2} What random question do you usually get from strangers or casual acquaintances?


"Will you be my life coach?"   :/


{3} Did you ever correspond by mail with anyone, who? Do you still have the letters?


Yes.  And I do still have the letters  ;P


{4} Do you dance in public? why or why not?


Yes, much to my children's dismay.


{5} What is your favorite kind of chapstick/lip balm?






Photobucket

This one is my favorite.





Photobucket

This one is nice, but it is twice the price as the other two listed, but I have received it as a gift.



Photobucket

This is my daughter's favorite.  She swears by it!  It is $12, and for her to spend her money on it, it must be worth it because she is very frugal, and she has very tender lips.


Join Crazymama, Queso, and Mamarazzi every Wednesday for We Want To Know Wednesday!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





15 comments

  1. Fun questions! I especially like your answers to #1. The "benevolent dictator" phrase cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Ricki Jill - thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit at mamas*little*treasures. I love your blog! You are an artist I see, so of course we have an immediate heart connection ;0) I would love to have you do a guest post on my blog, and if you have a minute, please also visit our community at www.rubyforwomen.ning.com I'm off to check out your art work right now! Have a great Wednesday, Nina @ mamas*little*treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try one of the more expensive lip balms but never have. The last one looks like it'd be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little sayings! Hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to appropriate the benevolent Dictator line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Aveda products, Ricky Jill - I use the hand cream, hair products, and some of the makeup. Great stuff. I enjoyed your post and wish I'd used the benevolent dictator line with my kids. Too late now!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome dictator line.

    Wow where do you buy those brands of lipbalm i need to try them.

    Thanks for linking up and answering my randomness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shootfiddles is my new favorite word. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! made me smile...and I'm so with you on the word CRAPOLA....it's in my vocabulary for sure!

    have a good one darling!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think anyone wants to know what I say when I am frustrated! lol!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i bet you would make a great life coach, just from what i know about you via your blog you seem very together and like you are REALLY living your life beautifully!

    thanks for linking up, love your answers...love YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and when my daughters were younger, they used to make fun of me because I said H..E.. double hockey sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. $12 is a lot to pay of some lip balm... especially since I'm always losing my chapstick!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram