Everything is Coming Up Roses on this week's Happy List! :D
My Happy List
1. We celebrated my grandmother's 92nd birthday with a Sunday brunch on March 18th. Spending time with my family makes me so very happy! I wish I had taken pictures, but it was so loud in the restaurant I could not hear myself think! While at the mall, we took the girls to their mother ship, the new Free People store. The big hit with them was all the pretty hair accessories.
2. My husband and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary on March 19th (yesterday). Look what I found by our kitchen sink when I got home! Pretty roses make me happy!
These roses are called Topaz.
3. Speaking of pretty roses, ours are just starting to bloom and bud. :D It is almost time to plant spring annuals. Working in the garden in early spring makes me so happy!
4. We went to the library today, and every book that y'all have been suggesting to me was checked out (meaning they must be pretty good) except for one. Your book suggestions have made me so happy, and I have placed a request on most of them! :D
This book is a paranormal detective story about psychics. It sounds very different from what I normally read!
5. I have recently painted a couple of rose paintings. Completing paintings makes me very happy!
"Roses in a Coal Scuttle"
6" X 6"
oil on art board
from Joyce Wasnor's book Big Art, Small Canvas
3" X 4"
oil on canvas
Last week was Shanley's spring break, and she returned to college yesterday. This week is Shelley's spring break, and we have some fun things planned. What is making you happy this week? Join Mamarazzi @ Dandelion Wishes, and share your happy!
Until next time...