Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

We Want to Know Wednesday: If.....(?)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012



null



Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesday, hosted by Crazymama and Mamarazzi. Mamarazzi is asking the questions this week, and she wants to know:


In the middle of LIFE is one big IF...so this weeks questions are all about the IF...

{one} If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? 

We do not watch much TV, but I do watch two on a regular basis.  One would drive me nuts to be trapped in it for a month, so I suppose I would have to choose Top Gear, the BBC version, not American.  Those guys crack me up, so I would be totally entertained.  Plus I would get to drive all kinds of high end cars around their track and all over the world in exotic locations. AND I love their challenges....they completely crack me up.


Photobucket


{two} If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for?

Love.


Photobucket 

All you need is love....and a good cappuccino!  :D




{three} If you had to name the most terrifying event in your life thus far, what would it be?

Definitely Shelley's birth.  She had an APGAR of 1, and it took a team of neonatologists to revive her.  The helicopter was on the roof of the hospital ready to take her to Children's Hospital.  We almost lost her.


{four} If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?

Time travel.


Photobucket 

Back to the Future is one of my favorite eighties movies!




{five} If you could "uninvent" one thing in the world , so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?


All artificial sweeteners.  They are a Communist plot, funded by Satan.  :/   They are making Americans obese!



Photobucket

...and as an added bonus:  They kill your liver!


Fun questions this week, Mamarazzi!  Thank-you!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

18 comments

  1. now that was a great post, we LOVE Top Gear, we hate fake sugar too!!! You have some great choices here, love wins out everytime in my book as well,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RJ! Love your post and all your answers! I'd have to really think hard to answer these! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun post! I am still trying to come up with answers to several of the questions (uninvent, terrifying moment)

    Love wins hands down every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, time travel would be fun! I'd love to see the U.S. before it became so populated. I'd love to see Illinois before the farmers and suburbanites came!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love top gear-they are so funny and have nice cars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such great answers but I'm right there with you on #2, right down to that cappuccino ~ slurrrp!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I TOTALLY agree with you on the artificial sweeteners, they're TERRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Top Gear. Good thing since I live in a house of guys. nd we prefer the BBC version too.
    I would love to be able to time travel too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Ricki

    That is funny how you love to watch Top Gear. This is our favor show too! Those three gentlemen make us laugh so much.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. As crazy as it sounds, I would love to be on one of the Housewives shows. I don't watch TV much at all but when I catch one of those shows on, I'm mesmerized! I think it's all the glamor that is so missing from my life! lol!

    Loved Back To The Future, too!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. "We want to know Wednesdays" is a cute and fun post. I think the only thing I would want to be trapped in on TV would be Dalton Abby. I would enjoy exploring the house for a month and the family members are all so entertaining. I totally agree with you on the artificial sweeteners. I have been off all of them for six weeks. I really miss my Dr Pepper! All water for me now.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I cannot imagine what Shelley's birth experience must have been like. Wow you all have overcome a rough start to her life. You always bring up so many wonderful things on these posts. I use Splenda but maybe I better give it up. I do like my coffee sweet. What do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally thought of artificial sweetener.

    What a horrifyingg experience,, so glad they revived her.

    Love. Great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore BTTF and can quote most of the movie! But your answer triggered a part two - when would you go???

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank God for that team of doctors!! Great answers. I have no clue about that tv show, I don't do much tv at all, time travel would be an excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shelley is indeed a fighter. I don't know that story of yours yet Ricki.

    And I agree with that artificial sweeteners. My Nanay (mother) also don't promote on using those. We instead opt for organic sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think i need to research artificial sweeteners...yikes! Time travel would be RAD!!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Top Gear! You are right it would be so cool to join them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram