This might be a long Happy List this week. ;P
My Happy List
1. I was so honored to have been featured by two of my favorite bloggers! Nita @ Mod Vintage Life featured my dining room, and Laura @ I'm SoVintage featured my blog, too. Thanks so, so much, ladies! Nita and Laura: Your blogs make me happy, and I am so thankful I found you two!
2. Mundie Moms is a fantastic Young Adult book blog. Mundie Moms has been hosting a City of Fallen Angels Read-A-Long that has been so much fun. Today is the big day that Mortal Instruments fans have been waiting for: The release of City of Lost Souls. Highly anticipated book releases make me very happy!
3. Shanley is home for the summer. She will be home for three entire months! I am so happy! She was so sweet to me on my birthday, and she bought me two books I have been wanting. :D
4. Look at my clean stove! It took me a very long time to get it looking this clean. Clean stoves make me so very happy!
5. I bought a new house plant. It's called a pepperonium. I love saying it: pepperonium. It makes me happy!
6. Ellen and I cleaned the art studio to within an inch of its life. I am so honored to be a part of The Village Painters. Painting with this amazing group of artists makes me very, very happy! More about this amazing group later!
This abstract was painted by Village Painter Petey Scruggs. She is 92 years young!
7. Mamarazzi is hosting a My Favorite Colors swap. Her swaps make me so happy! It is fun shopping for others, and then receiving fun gifts in the mail.
8. My grandmother has been ill, and I am very happy to report that she is much better! I want to thank you for your prayers. You guys will never know how much you mean to me!
So what is making you happy lately? Join Mamarazzi, and share your happy!!!
Until next time...