Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

MacKenzie-Childs Farmhouse Tour: First Floor

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

P1040819



Welcome to the MacKenzie-Childs farmhouse!  The tour was one of my favorite events during our road trip.  I will continue the tour of the upper floors tomorrow.  I loved the farmhouse because it had so many pretty antiques, wallpapers, and art mixed with the MacKenzie-Childs products.


P1040869

foyer





P1040870

The white floral arrangement is freshly cut from the garden.  I really like this vase, and I wish I had bought it.  I think the loving cup shape is fun!





P1040823

living room




P1040824

library
I love the hand-tinted portraits with the subjects wearing courtly check!




P1040825

dining room





P1040827

kitchen
I usually do not like stainless steel in kitchens because it is too industrial for my taste, however it looks great with the pink and marble!




P1040828




P1040829





P1040830

I love the open shelving and pink wallpaper.




P1040864

butler's pantry





P1040866

floor in butler's pantry





P1040868

another view of floor in butler's pantry




This concludes the tour of the first floor.  Come back tomorrow to see the upper two floors!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

17 comments

  1. What a great tour! I love the living room the best. I've never been anywhere outside of Denver, but I would definitely check this out!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you wanna move right in?
    I bet you were just in heaven on this tour.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i want to live there it's beautiful and yes i want to live there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have missed something in there but does someone live here or is it just a museum? It is so very lovely. Always dreamed of having my own butler's pantry though I would be the butler. But oh that space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! What a place! Love the kitchen and library!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! You must have wanted to go crazy. I can see such much of your style there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's a great place. Love the kitchen all all the sweet painted lids on the canisters.
    I'm drooling!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a treat for your eyes...everywhere you look it's beautiful! I love those canisters, too! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful and fun house! Eye candy everywhere. You must have been in heaven here Ricki I know how much you love this stuff!!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ricki, so glad you posted these pics! I was there on Sunday, and the farmhouse is like something out of a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Where is this house? You didn't come to aurora, NY without me catching up to you I hope! I want those candy jars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely place. I would have to take some of those mugs home. They are soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love looking at this whimsical farmhouse, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful place to visit (and shop)! How fun for you and your daughter.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, just beautiful! The pink walls in the kitchen...ahhh, I love it. I can't wait to see the upstairs spaces. Thanks for sharing this.
    Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  16. I already sneaked a peak at your second floor tour~ the kitchen and butler's pantry is by far my favorite part or the house! I adore that floor!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram