Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Musical Monday: Carried Away

Monday, October 15, 2012




Did anyone see this week's Saturday Night Live with host Christina Applegate and Passion Pit as musical guests?

Passion Pit played "Take a Walk" (which I'm sure you've heard unless you've been on a silent retreat in a monastery for the past several months) and "Carried Away."

It was a great show, but in case you missed it, here is Passion Pit's performance of "Carried Away."





What have you been listening to lately?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

4 comments

  1. I will have to watch SNL when I get home. I DVRd it. I have been listening to Amy Winehouse's recently released Will you Still Love Me Tomorrow and Our Day Will Come. I never liked the latter song until I heard her version. Have a great week Ricki Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I've never really listened to them before, I'll have to check more out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time hearing them and must say I like want i hear going to go find more music by them and listen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed SNL. I like the song, cute group too (a nice change).
    Have a great week.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram