Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

My Happy List: Horse Show Weekend

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Photobucket
This is my last week of hosting My Happy List for Mamarazzi.  I appreciate all of you who've participated this month.

My Happy List

Horse Shows are fun, and they always make me happy!

P1050496-1

Three of the younger riders at our barn.



Shelley had a horse show at her home barn this weekend, and what a brisk, cool day for showing horses!

Shelley showed Willie, and he did much better than expected.  Shelley looked fantastic!  She has such poise, and a great seat.




P1050497

Shelley and Willie



P1050508

Shelley and two of her friends who came to watch







Here is a short video of Shelley and Willie on one of their trips.



Shelley placed second twice and fourth once.  She has much more "blue" on her wall, but we weren't expecting much from Willie.  He actually exceeded our expectations!



Please link-up today.  I want to read your Happy List!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

19 comments

  1. How fun! Shelley looked beautiful. Congratulations Shelley and Willie! What a fun weekend and thank you for posting the video. Also thank you Ricki Jill for hosting Happy List for Mamarazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley looked great! Can see why this is on your happy list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations to Shelley...and Willie too :-) Can see why this is on your Happy List.

    ❤Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable, and congrats on the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful all just beautiful
    She is so graceful and such form.
    Congrats Shelley!
    Keep making your mama happy :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Shelley!! She really looks good on that horse. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Shelley. She looks just like you, a very pretty young lady. I love horses and our daughter-in-law has two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would to go see a horse show they look like lots of fun and the horses are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the video! It brings back great memories of horse show weekends when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh I finally found you, my blog crashed AGAIN but we found out why, anyway, I had to start all over again and its been such a job finding all my friends, I;m so happy I have found you and can join as a follower again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such beautiful girls and there is nothing like a girls love for horses, its just such a healthy sport isn't it, I hit the publish button to quick in my first comment , please pardon my manners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for Shelley! She rides like a natural (and watching that vid, for a second I thought Willie was going to balk at the second set of jumps! Good that he did better than expected).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! Beautiful horse and rider. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Shelley & Willie! She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to Shelley. Look how cute she looks. I know you are a proud mama.

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. She looks so beautiful! What a beautiful day...I know you're proud of her! I always love your happy list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe how old Shelley looks - and poised. I loved watching her post as she rode around the ring. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to Shelley! Aside from being a happy list, I also call this as a beautiful list. Every photo speaks of a piece of beauty Ricki!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such lovely photographs! Beautiful daughter and handsome horse and all of the ribbons for both. Thank you for stopping by and your comments. You are a good blog friend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram