Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Think Pink!

Friday, October 26, 2012

MacKenzie-Childs has tied a pink ribbon around their Courtly Check vase in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I like it!


Photobucket

$58

For every Courtly Check Enamel Vase with a pink bow purchased during the month of October, MacKenzie-Childs will donate 10% of the purchase price to the Continuum Breast Cancer Reconstruction Fund. The fund was created to improve access to care and patient education and to support research in breast reconstruction. Its mission is to ensure that all women faced with breast cancer have the opportunity to restore a sense of self-esteem and overall well-being.


What a fun way to support Breast Cancer Awareness!



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

9 comments

  1. Hello! I love the black and pink. Such a great combo. I think you should get one. Life is so crazy here have hardly had time to get online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful b&w vase with the pink bow, perfect for Cancer Awarness month. Have a super weekend, honey.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful idea. I had almost forgotten that it was Breast Cancer Awareness month. We all need the reminder. Thank you so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it has just the right amount of pink. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun & courtly way to support Breast Cancer Awareness! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram