Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Please Help Super Storm Sandy Victims!

Monday, November 5, 2012

You can help Super Storm Sandy victims by buying pretty and affordable art!  :D

Daily Paintworks is sponsoring an art sale where all proceeds will benefit storm relief. These same folks could also be hit with another storm on Wednesday of this week, so please be in prayer for these people on the coast.

I have put one of my minis in the sale, "Vampire's Worst Nightmare."  Please visit my minis page, and if there is a painting that interests you, I will include it in the sale.  All of my minis are framed!  If none of my paintings appeal to you, there is a huge variety of paintings included in the sale.



Vampire's Worst Nightmare
3" X 4"
oil on canvas
framed
This little painting depicts a collection of onions and garlic in a vintage copper pan.

Starting bid is only $25.00!

Please click on this link for the Hurricane Sandy fundraiser.  I have a widget at the top of my sidebar that will take you to the art sale as well.

You could also get an early start on your Christmas shopping!

If you are an artist, I hope you will consider contributing a painting for the sale.

I hope you will consider supporting this Hurricane Sandy Fundraising effort.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

5 comments

  1. what a great cause, I think its wonderful taht so many are giving us many ways to help, we had a huge fund raiser here this weekend as well, it was a roaring success and it seems most of our shops and businesses are allowing us other ways to contribute, thats a beautiful painting,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very lovely of you!
    Hope it fetches a ton ;)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great of you and the others who are participating! Hopefully, whatever's being predicted for Wednesday will pass by the people still suffering from Hurricane Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful cause, Ricki Jill. So sweet of you to join in.

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram