Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

January Goals

Wednesday, January 2, 2013



I've been working on writing goals for 2013, and I've found that annual goals frustrate me because you never know what the year will bring (I learned that in 2012).  So I've decided to set monthly goals for myself instead!



January Goals

1.   Clean out attic;  install shelves and organize space.
2.   Install shelves in library closet for seasonal decor.
3.   Have kitchen counters replaced {long story}, install spice drawers, and organize kitchen.
4.   Paint at least three hours three days/week.
5.   Try a new recipe for dinner at least once a week.
6.   Organize all stationary and art supplies.
7.   Take better care of my skin because it gets drier in the winter (i.e. moisturize).
8.   Make paper snowflakes for Sandy Hook and host link party.

Whew!  This list is scary, but it is possible if I don't waste time.

What are your goals for January?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

8 comments

  1. Those are great goals! :) Thanks so much for linking up, and you can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great goals and none of them are too outlandish to accomplish. I hope you have a wonderful night and a great Thursday! Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricki Jill...I am now making it; thanks for the inspiration!

    All the Best in the Year Ahead!
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great goals and I love the snowflake idea. Have fun with your creative goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great goals! I definitely need to get myself more organized and make more time for creativity.

    It is so nice to "meet" you! Thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Ricki Jill! I like the idea of small monthly goals instead of yearly ones, they don't seem as daunting! I need to organize and tidy after the holidays! I'm slow to get Christmas put away this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of things in one month- good for you! :)
    I find monthly goals much easier to meet, and more rewarding to meet, than annual ones. Plus, at the end of the year you can look back on all of these monthly goal posts and feel VERY accomplished. I'm eager to see what you paint and make...and good luck with the house projects!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram