Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

My Happy List: You Have Made Me Happy!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Photobucket
To my Sweet Bloggy Friends:  This Happy List is all for *you*

My Happy List

I want to thank you for your sweet comments and emails.  I'm feeling better, but still on two antibiotics. I know I'll feel even better once I've taken the last one by the end of the week.  :D

I wish y'all lived near me.  I'd fill my house with:





...and I'd serve some:



and



and


I'd invite Ellie to bring her cookies!  :D


...and we'd enjoy each other laughing and talking about anything and everything and nothing!

I also want to thank those of you who linked-up to Literary Friday.  Y'all encouraged me more than you'll ever know!  You rock!

I hope you've had a happy week like me.  So tell me: What's making you happy today?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

10 comments

  1. Today the sun is shining. That always makes me happy. (Of course, a couple of those cookies wouldn't hurt!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'd fill my house with those gorgeous flowers too C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I'm so glad you're feeling so much better. Now let's get you off those drugs!

    Thanks for linking up for the Happy List linky. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post RJ. I would love to join you! I am happy about my Anthropologie wreath I made - I had it in my head for awhile and it came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take a coffee and a cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could, I'd be on my way for tea right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RickiJill you always brighten my days, I wish we lived closer to each other!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Ricki

    These are all my favorite things. It's just the simple things that make me happy. Have a great week.

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blue cookies! I always have special cookies like these when I have showers or a tea. So easy, just change the shape or the color.............
    I'm happy you are all better.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram