Welcome to My Happy List, a linky where we celebrate the big and little things that bring happiness to our lives.
My Happy List
1. I have an update on Holly. Holly is my sweet neighbor and friend who has been fighting breast cancer. So many of you sent Holly cards, gifts, and prayed for her. Y'all truly made a difference, and she's so touched by your kindnesses. Holly is doing so well, and she looks great! Holly's smile makes me so happy!
Holly and her son, Matthew
2. Mr. Art @ Home makes me laugh. Look what he put on the window sill where I can't possibly miss it:
Methinks he wants some red beans and rice for dinner tomorrow night. I'll soak them in a minute. I promise! ;P
3. Guess what I've been doing? Here's a hint:
Yep! I've been decorating for Valentine's Day! Just thinking about the big day makes me so happy. I'm expecting big things from Mr. Art @ Home! ;P
4. Have you met my neighbor Winston? He gets tired on walks with his mom, so he has his own stroller. Seeing Winston in his stroller makes me so happy! I think Bonnie needs one, too.
5. I went to Tuscaloosa recently and spent the day with Shanley Belle. We went to brunch and got a manicure. :D Spending time with my daughter makes me so happy!
This is my color: OPI's "Ladies and Magenta-Men." ;P
6. When Mr. Art @ Home and I were first married, we went to Jackson Hole skiing where I discovered Cowboy Coffee Company. We also lived in Scottsdale early in our marriage, and I was able to buy it locally at one of my favorite stores. Well, guess what!!! I stumbled upon the Cowboy Coffee Co.'s website. HAPPY!!! :D I'm placing my order tonight. More later.
What's making you happy? Please write a post, link-up, and share!
Until next time...