Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Book Madness?

Saturday, March 30, 2013

 photo 1a9a0f52-070f-4e28-abe3-77617b393316.jpg


You've heard of March Madness, but have you heard of Book Madness?

Have you voted yet for your favorite books yet @ Out of Print Clothing?  My bracket is looking pretty good right now.  My friend Ann Marie said she thought it would be fun to read the Final Four.  :D  I agree.

Round two voting begins Monday.  Here is the link!

I love the t-shirts and other products at Out of Print Clothing.  Shanley Belle has a few of their t-shirts.  I want this one because it was one of my favorite books as a kid:


It's a lovely day here @ Lake Martin.  Waiting for the teenagers to wake-up and then go boating.  I hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

11 comments

  1. book madness sounds like what you get when you walk into my room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Ricki Jil ... may your celebration be joyous & blessed.

    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the weekend lakeside. '-)
    Easter joy sent your way..............Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you, sweet RJ!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of Book Madness, but how awesome is that? What a clever arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter. Hope you all have a fun, blessed day!! Hope the Easter Bunny is good to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

    Book Madness...what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I had no idea about this...and can't figure out how it works LOL but it looks like a ton of fun!

    Good Luck, there are some good books there.
    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! Especially since I'm not a basketball fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter! And thanks for that- I hadn't heard of it, but now I am gonna check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like an idea........I love books.............big heavy ones that hurt when I hit someone with them..........

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram