Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday Confession: Choc-Lit! ;P

Friday, March 29, 2013


 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg
It's confession time with Aubrey @ High Heeled Love!

I confess...
I confess that there's lots of chocolate around thanks to the Easter Bunny. Yep, you won't be able to drag a confession out of me about that.....it's the Easter Bunny's fault!   :/


I confess that I have eaten a wee bit fair portion of the chocolate. 
The Pilates Nazi is going to *kill* me next week!

I confess...
I confess that I actually did decorate for Easter.  But I didn't blog much about it because I associate Easter with warm weather, not record low temperatures.  Meh!  I spent one day this week under two blankets trying to get warm!  Meh X 10!



The breakfast room table.
I didn't take many photos because I confess I've been *lazy* this week!  ;P
More chocolate thanks to that dastardly bunny!


I confess...
I confess that I found some Choc-Lit.  Yep.  Choc-Lit with ZERO CALORIES!!!  *giggles*  Choc-Lit is a website about books "where heroes are like chocolate....irresistible!"  Get it....choc-LIT as in LITERATURE?  :D   


Here is the link to the website.

I read a wonderful book from one of the Choc-Lit authors.  I was very presently surprised!  I would have liked more character development, but in all fairness it was a sequel and I didn't read the first one. But the story was great, and the setting (Scotland) was excellent!


This book won a best historical romantic novel award last year.


I confess...
I confess that I cried like a baby when I read Clockwork Princess.  You can read my review here.  So I really needed a happy book from Choc-Lit and *real* chocolate to make me feel better.

So.....Thank-you, Easter Bunny!!!



I confess...
I confess that I still love that commercial and M&M's!  ;P

I hope you have a blessed Easter!

Until next time...

Easter blessings!
Ricki Jill


20 comments

  1. beautiful Easter decorations, Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricki Jill,
    I have to tell you that I am eating Easter candy as I read this. We do eat more chocolate around this time, don't we? It just all looks so yummy. Your plates are so pretty.

    Happy Easter to you, dear friend of mine.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link to this Lit site! I have been reading a lot lately and always like your recommendations! Enjoy this special weekend! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've imposed a no-chocolate rule this Easter. I don't want to eat it and I can't resist if its here. Happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dishes and sooo much chocolate...yum! Cutest video!!!
    Happy Easter...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your confessions! They are so much fun. Love the Choc-lit...and thanks for all your reading reviews- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Choc-Lit.....how clever. Will check out the site and the book. As for the chocolate the Easter bunny left here, I confess nothing. '-)
    Easter joy to you and your family.......Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will confess that I too have been indulging in Easter chocolate. It is a good thing that the Easter bunny only comes once a year! Your decorations are pretty. I like the way you placed the chocolate eggs in the deviled egg server. I hope you have a blessed Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is it that you can even make a display of chocolate look so pretty? Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to check your book review! I love a tear jerker.

    I love chocolate, plain and simple. But Easter candy with the malted milk and hard shells is just beyond temptation...I haven't bought any! Argh!!!

    Xo,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the chocolate in this house is in baskets for the grandkids and I will not dip into it. I will not, I will not, I will not ... Easter Sunday better get here fast! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. ChocLit what a great name~ I must head over and indulge! We're in for some rain this weekend so it's perfect for a sneak in a little reading time. Love your basket centerpiece and place settings! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much, Ricki Jill, I'm so pleased you enjoyed Highland Storms! Loved all your confessions and have to admit my house is full of chocolate eggs too (although they won't last very long around here :) ) - Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much, Ricki Jill, I'm so pleased you enjoyed Highland Storms! I loved all your confessions and have to admit my house is full of chocolate eggs too (although they won't last long around here :-) ) - Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not put any chocolate out yet but I have bags of it ready for tomorrow. We have 36 coming. Aaahh! I love your decor and the Cadbury eggs. That is so pretty and those yellow plates. Very spring like if your weather is not cooperating.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I must confess too!! I love chocolate.......
    Have it in the cupboard for the kiddies, so hard not to eat!!!
    Pretty arrangement!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We decorated for Easter on Thursday afternoon. And I'm resisting the urge to test all of the candy I bought this morning for the eggs. I'll wait until tonight like we always do. Keith and I stuff the eggs while watching a movie. The first time we did this, we watched Gone with the Wind for the first time and we were up until 2am! It's a dang long movie.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great confessions............I didn't get anything from hubby for easter but I did get him a bunny and some Ferrero Rocher chocolates

    ReplyDelete

  19. Good morning.
    Happy Easter.
    Very cute idea!
    Impressed by the beautiful design!
    : D: D: D
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay for chocolate and choc-lit. I'll have to check that out before we head out of town again tomorrow.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Sorry that it's taken me a while to get by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram