Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

We Want to Know Wednesday: Weekends

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg



- - QUESTIONS - -

{no. 1} What is one thing you are never too busy for?
My children.

{no. 2} What is/are your favorite shows?
The Bachelor (I just can't help it....don't judge me.)
The Five on Fox News
Top Gear (BBC America)



Jeremy, James, and RIchard crack me up!  I love Top Gear!

{no. 3} Would you rather get a pedicure or a manicure? 
pedicure

{no. 4} How do you spend your day when it is sunny and warm out?
I like to walk around the lake or go for a boat ride.

{no. 5} When is the last time you went on a picnic?
At the end of last summer....probably mid-September

{bonus} What is your favorite thing to eat/bring to a picnic?



This cheddar trio platter is something we'd take on a picnic.
Platter from The Fresh Market

We eat on the boat often, and we like a variety of things.  The one thing we bring more than anything else is cheese, crackers, and fruit.  We also like to take hummus, too.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

16 comments

  1. Lol. I am totally judging you ;)
    This coming from a girl who lives off of bravo tv ;)
    You would be walking circles around that lake in pur weather today. 86*!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list! Lucky to spend time on the lake! I love cheese, crackers and fruit too--great choice.

    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little facts, Ricki Jill. What fun! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never watched Top Gear ... that picture looks hilarious!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. we love Top Gear, did you see the Top Gear dog, this season they have him for a mascot, they are so funny,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully it won't be too long before lake, boating and picnic time!. Goodness how I love cheese, but hummus runs a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boat ride on the lake sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LIke you I always have time for my family, always! My favorite TV program is Downton Abby. My second favorite is MadMen, please don't judge me on this! I'm so addicted. When it is nice out, not to hot I love walking and riding my bike and working with my flowers. Extremely hot, you'll find me busy inside. My last picnic was our last trip to Rome, Palatine Hill. We had fruit, cheese, crackers and chocolate! We should do this routinely, not just for special trips.

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of the lake, so lucky! I just tried hummus last week and love the red roasted pepper. I have no idea what kept me from trying it but love it now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Bachelor too. And oh yes I watch the Five when I get a chance. As for that other show I need to watch and need to start doing these. I rearranged my apartment and lost my linky list in the process. Well not lost just put it in a "safe spot." From me and the kids. Such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! Love your comments.

    P.S. My guilty pleasure is the Bachelor (still can't believe he picked her!) and I'd go for the pedi over the mani:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must admit, we all have our favorite television shows, no matter how frivolous. A picnic sounds divine.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yum, that platter of cheeses has me droooling!! I heart cheese!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. O my word that episode of Top Gear had us in stitches! They are so funny! Love that show!

    Cheese ... mmmmh

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got me wanting to go on a picnic. I really cannot remember the last time I went on one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram