Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

The Best Strawberry Muffins *Ever*

Monday, June 3, 2013

We're home from the lake for the week, and Shelley will be volunteering at an equestrian camp this week.  Since we had so many strawberries leftover from the weekend, I decided to bake some muffins and share the recipe with you.

The Best Strawberry Muffins *Ever*



Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter (melted)
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup strawberry, chopped


This is all you need for these muffins!


Directions:

Preheat oven to 425, then grease your muffin tin.

Sift flour, baking powder and salt into large bowl. Stir in rolled oats and sugar, then set aside.

Combine milk, butter, egg and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients until moistened. Then stir in strawberries.

Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each intil 2/3 full.

Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick insterted into center comes out clean.

I found this recipe here.


 photo 6d42b41f-e801-4732-a291-681656acdb40.jpg

Speaking of strawberries...

Are you familiar with the website Blended Recipes?  Methinks I have a new addiction.  Check out this video:





I think Lache is so cute.  And I love the pink retro kitchen!  :D

The smoothie recipe is similar to the one I posted here.

What did you eat for breakfast?

Come back later today for my Musical Monday post.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


9 comments

  1. I'm loving all of the fresh fruit right now. I had a bowl of cereal with part of a southern peach and some blueberries on top! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Great minds must think alike...I did strawberry muffins today too. I will totally try yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fresh muffins. I bet these are delicious. I'll have to get more strawberries this week. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! I love muffins!

    I had cereal. Boring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum i'm off to makes these with the strawberries I bought

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at best ever and the muffin dish is to die for. I think I saw a
    MC decorated travel trailer the other day. I wish I would have sent you the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had cheerios with blueberries. I put a stick of butter on the counter a little bit ago for cookies, buuuuuuuuuuuut.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes they sound like a great muffin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look scrumptious! Love muffins for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram