1. Grab my delightful button coding for your post above.
2. Link-up a happy post.
3. Visit other bloggers and enjoy!
Sorry that this post is so late! I've only been home today for about an hour.
My Happy List
1. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends. I had a great time today with my friend and sorority sister Fran. We went antiquing! :D I found something very special that I'll share with you later this week. We've had the outing planned for several weeks, and I'm happy I went in spite of recent events. I needed to do something happy and positive!
2. I'm happy that the girls have started back to school. Shelley started Monday and Shanley resumes classes tomorrow. Both girls are very happy about where they are, and I couldn't be happier for them!
3. Blog friends are the best! I received some goodies lately in the mail. I'm always blown away by the kindness and generosity of bloggers!
4. Shanley is coming home this weekend, and we are having some mother/daughter time. We want to see City of Bones: it will be released this week. Happy!
I hope you'll share your happy with me this week! Please link-up your happy posts!
Until next time...