1. Grab my delightful button coding for your post above.
2. Link-up a happy post.
3. Visit other bloggers and enjoy!
Good afternoon, Lovelies! Welcome to My Happy List!!! I hope your week is going well so far.
My Happy List
1. I'm very happy that Shelley's school, horse trainers, and tutors have agreed to consolidate some of her activities. This not only makes things much easier for me, but also for Shelley. It gives all of us more free time and family time. YAY!!! This will also free up more time for me to blog and blog jog starting next week. I'm so happy about it. I've missed blogging and visiting y'all (plus I could really use some fall inspiration).
2. Since we are spending a couple of afternoons at the library each week, I've discovered some wonderful craft and art books. I'll be posting about them in the weeks to come. Learning new things always makes me happy!
I am loving this book!
This is one of my favorite projects from the book. I love the colorful hooks! More about Past & Present in a later post.
2. Like I said earlier, I really need some fall inspiration, and I found some cute pumpkin crafts that made me belly laugh. Check these out:
3. Pretty Roses make me happy!!! I love their color...perfect for autumn. They are named "Erin."
LOL Don't you just love the switch plate in the background. I so don't care....my camera sucks out loud anyway.
4. To save time in the evening since we're getting home past seven o'clock three if not four times per week, I've been collecting slow cooker recipes. Tonight we're having Sweet Potato Chili! Anything to save time makes me happy these days!
Everything you need for this healthy chili. I'll post the recipe later in the week!
5. I'm so happy that I'm painting more mini paintings for a show coming up later this fall. They are so much fun!
This one has a white ironstone pitcher, roses, and a water carafe. I like to frame them all fancy to make them feel more important given their diminutive stature! ;P
The canvases are 3" X 4".
Please share your happy with us below! This is a linky.
Until next time...