1. Grab my delightful button coding for your post above.
2. Link-up a happy post.
3. Visit other bloggers and enjoy!
Happy Tuesday Morning, My Lovelies! We've had a wonderful long Columbus Day Weekend (Shelley was out of school on Friday and Monday....YAY!)
Today's Happy List is very random and is also a teaser for future posts! ;P
My Happy List
1. We had the prettiest weather this weekend, and we spent lots of time outdoors. We took a trip to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens yesterday after a delicious brunch with friends and had a lovely afternoon! This autumn weather is making me so happy!
More photos from the gardens later in the week!
2. We've been venturing out in the kitchen lately! I cooked spaghetti squash for the first time over the weekend, and it was a hit!
I have two recipes to share later in the week. Spaghettis squash is easy to cook in the microwave!
3. I decorated for Halloween! More photos later!!! Our home looks Halloween ready now, and that makes me happy!
4. Happy Founders Day to my Zeta Sisters!!!
5. When Mr. Art @ Home told me that my boyfriend (Bruce Willis ;P ) was hosting SNL, I knew it would be a great show. This skit cracked me up! :D
SHAKE THAT SACK! ;P
What's making you happy this week? Link-up your happy posts here!
Until next time...