Good afternoon, My Lovelies! I know this isn't Friday Confessional, but I must confess that I miss My Happy List. Although I'm not bringing back the link party, I will probably post a Happy List most Tuesdays because it's good for my heart, soul, and spirit.
My Happy List
1. It makes me so happy to see Shelley with a smile on her face. The blue ribbon is for a cross rail class, not a flat class. Congratulations, Shelley!
2. Sunshine! We had sunshine over the weekend. Sunshine always makes me happy!
We've had a craptastic winter, so it's such a blessings to see bright sunshine!
3. I've been cooking a wee bit more lately. This is a delicious winter salad recipe from Jane's Adventures in Dinner. You may see the recipe here.
Maple, bacon, and fennel salad
4. I painted in my home art studio for the first time since Bonnie left us. It was difficult because she was always in there with me. I am excited about this book because it's inspiring me:
I'm painting something from the green section!
5. Although no dog could ever replace Bonnie Blue, I do have room in my heart for another Westie baby. Mustang Sally had a litter of puppies, and seeing their sweet faces makes me so happy!
Mustang Sally with three of her pups.
What's on your Happy List today?
Until next time...