Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

My Happy List: Happy March!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March is one of our busiest months, but we're usually doing fun things….like celebrating St. Patrick's Day.

My Happy List

1.   I will be celebrating my grandmother's 94th birthday with her later on today.  :D  *HAPPY*


2.   We had a laid-back St. Patrick's Day celebration with corned beef and cabbage and Irish soda bread.  I hope you had a happy day yesterday!


 photo 6b50a3d2-8ef5-4762-83c1-0877f3b3ac07.jpg



3.   Shelley has been practically living at the barn lately with make-up lessons and team practices.  Her IEA team competed in Regionals at the Georgia International Horse Park in Conyers over the weekend.  Shelley has improved dramatically over the season, and I want to thank her coaches for all they've taught her.

 photo 43877cd3-83f9-4665-bc24-c7e294f44820.jpg

Shelley's frustration earlier in the season


 photo 6b004fa0-f041-44dc-b6ce-a01a66196224.jpg

Shelley placed third in Regionals.  Congratulations, Shelley!



4.  Tomorrow will be our 26th wedding anniversary.  I'm expecting big things from Mr. Art @ Home!  ;P


5.   I finally found some Bells of Ireland!  Yay!!!  I was trying to copy the floral arrangement from yesterday's post.


 photo 76b201d4-2b16-450c-8a82-b741e9125f65.jpg

Green florals in a Waterford pitcher.  Nothing could be more Irish!


 photo cdb1e8a9-3158-4ef0-854e-1b472ab72510.jpg



What's making you happy today?

Until next time…

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

17 comments

  1. Lots of celebrating for you in March! Happy Birthday to your Grandma, and congrats to you & Mr. Art....and Shelley, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ricki Jill,

    Kudos to Shelly! Your 26th anniversary, my 50th birthday; much to celebrate on March 19th!

    What gorgeous and refreshing flowers for St. Patrick's Day; looks like you had a blast!

    Wishing your grandmother happy birthday wishes for 94th year, later on in the week!

    Enjoy!!

    xo
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for Shelley! I hope there's a smile on her face now!

    This month really is flying. And St. Paddy's Day is always so fun!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to lovely Shelley! Yes, I do wish she starts smiling now. Beautiful flowers in the gorgeous Waterford pitcher! Happy St. Patty's my friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great list! Happy birthday to your grandmother. Congratulations on your 26th wedding anniversary! I love the bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great things to be happy about! We enjoyed our corned beef and cabbage too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you are so proud of Shelly, congratulations to her! Love, love, love the pitcher with the beautiful flowers. Perfect St. Patrick day at your house.
    Happy Anniversary Ricki Jill. Can’t wait to hear what Tripp has planned.................

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh such celebrating this week for you! Rice crispy treats made me happy today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so much to be happy about. Congratulations on your anniversary and Happy Birthday to your Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary - I hope you have a special day. You just made me realize that today is my college roommate's 42 wedding anniversary. I forgot it again.

    What is making me happy? Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. RJ,
    Congratulations to Shelly, that's great. The flower arrangement is gorgeous.
    I'm happy because my dearest friend, my maid of honor some 41 years ago, is visiting from Washington state and we're spending the day together tomorrow. So much fun.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. All great things to be happy for! And that food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, so pretty! Your gramma no doubt loved seeing you! I know you will have a good anniversary... And the Waterford florals knocked me right on my wild, Irish rainbow! Gotcha! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. RJ, what a happy week for you! Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi RJ, the flower arrangement is stunning. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary.... and happy birthday to Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy b-day to your Gran and a very wonderful anniversary to you and your love. So thrilled that your dolly did so well. You must be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram