Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Advent Day 11

Thursday, December 11, 2014


 photo 069fb3b3-b1c9-49cc-a1e3-5fdb3e00e90a.jpg



 photo 0bc40536-98e9-4596-881a-a438e63ef2d7.jpg



Luke 1:39-45  New International Version (NIV)

Mary Visits Elizabeth
39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, 40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. 45 Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”


Until next time…

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. I agree they remind me of my childhood (and my Mom's tree/bowl of ornaments). I love the vintage ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like my childhood Christmases. Things were so different back then :-)

    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a few vintage mixed in with our overflowing tree!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram