Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Fresh Greenery

Friday, December 19, 2014

Good Afternoon!  I hope you are having a wonderful day.  We're staying close to home due to the protestors scheduled to block our local highway and mall. We'd planned on doing some last minute shopping today, but we've changed our plans.

On Wednesday, we put out some fresh greenery for Christmas.  I wanted to put more garland out, but I only put it around an arched window on our front porch (and of course I forgot to photograph it).

We also planted a few pansies out front.  Here are the photos:


 photo 24daee96-fd94-463e-859e-c545dd311bee.jpg



 photo 3daa6cb9-6fed-4ac3-9f9c-c48bd2944f56.jpg

I found this bright lime green ribbon at Pier 1.



 photo 11cbe89f-df85-4a3c-bd9b-95c189f60d78.jpg



 photo e12c39f2-70fa-405f-866b-1ac1a739dc93.jpg

This year's mailbox saddle.  They are popular here in the South!



 photo e3dcd79a-990c-4d96-9abf-f65ee9ea08f1.jpg

Of course magnolia leaves and pinecones make it Southern!


We will bring in fresh greenery for inside the house on Tuesday.

Do you decorate your mailbox for Christmas?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. I don't decorate my mailbox…but I might consider it for next year! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now I want to decorate my mailbox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, RJ! You just popped up on my feed. Have you been missing or me? I've had a bad 6 months with anything and everything. I hope you are enjoying the holidays! Love your decorations!

    Merry Christmas!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram