Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Eigth Annual Mad Tea Party Invitation

Thursday, June 4, 2015



Vanessa @ A Fanciful Twist is hosting her Eight Annual Mad Tea Party.  I hope you plan on attending!  I look forward to it each year, and this will be my third time to attend.

Please read Vanessa's post about the party here.

Click on the buttons below to see my previous tea party posts.  I hope to see you there on July 11th!








Don't be late!  It's a very important date!!!


Until next time…

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Thanks for letting us on time sweet friend.
    Hope all is well with you.
    Happy Summer weekend to you.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram