Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Thanksgiving Decorations

Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you decorate for Thanksgiving?  Do you decorate beyond the dining room table?  I like to go all out in decorating the children's table in the kitchen. I also decorate the front door with flowers (usually hydrangeas) I place in a door basket.  Sometimes I'll place a few pumpkins and other fall flowers in the living room on an end table and the coffee table.

Here is a sneak peak of a few items I will incorporate into this year's Thanksgiving decor:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check back on Wednesday and see how my Thanksgiving tables will look for my family and friends on Thursday.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

1 comment

  1. I really don't do any specific Thanksgiving decorating--it's just the fall decor I've had out since mid-September. But this year I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner for my extended family, so I did get some new placemats and napkins and napkin rings, etc, to dress things up and make my table look more Thanksgiving-y. I realized I didn't have anything since we're not usually home for this holiday.

    Hope you have a beautiful Thanksgiving! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram